With over 30 years of experience, Marriott Construction is recognized as the industry leader in the commercial concrete/masonry business in Southeastern Wisconsin. We are a member of an affiliated group of successful construction-related companies. Our clients continuously depend on us to build concrete/masonry superstructures due to our reputation for quality, efficiency, and on-time delivery.
Come work with the Marriott masonry crew on various projects to lay building materials, including block, brick and stone, for commercial building projects. The mason works to ensure all work is accurate to specifications and exceeds quality expectations of the General Contractor. In order to be successful, the mason must have a strong work ethic and be very quality minded.
Minimum Skills Required
- 2-3 years experience as a mason
- Strong math skills
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions
- Must be able to safely & proficiently use all hand tools of the trade
- Ability to perform high quality work at a fast pace
- Ability to perform physically demanding and repetitive work
- Must be willing and able to work long hours & weekends
- Must be safety oriented at all times
- Strong work ethic (dependable, excellent attendance, trustworthy)
- Ability to work well with others
- Must have a reliable means of transportation
- Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screen