With over 30 years of experience, Marriott Construction is recognized as the industry leader in the commercial concrete/masonry business in Southeastern Wisconsin. We are a member of an affiliated group of successful construction-related companies. Our clients continuously depend on us to build concrete/masonry superstructures due to our reputation for quality, efficiency, and on-time delivery.
Are you a competitive person? Do you enjoy physically active sports? Is the outdoors where you like to be? Do you enjoy building things with your hands? Are you a perfectionist and pride yourself on precise and quality performance?
If you answered yes to these questions, come work with the Marriott masonry crew. Our crews lay building materials, including block, brick and stone, for commercial building projects.
Minimum Skills Required
- Masonry experience is a plus, will train the right candidate with the right experience
- Strong math skills
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions
- Must be able to safely & proficiently use all hand tools of the tradeAbility to perform high quality work at a fast pace
Ability to perform physically demanding and repetitive work
Must be willing and able to work long hours & weekends
Must be safety oriented at all times
Strong work ethic (dependable, excellent attendance, trustworthy)
Ability to work well with others
Must have a reliable means of transportation
Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- 401k and Match
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance (Through Aflac)