With over 30 years of experience, Marriott Construction is recognized as the industry leader in the commercial concrete/masonry business in Southeastern Wisconsin. We are a member of an affiliated group of successful construction-related companies. Our clients continuously depend on us to build concrete/masonry superstructures due to our reputation for quality, efficiency, and on-time delivery.
Come work with the Marriott concrete crew on various projects to construct poured walls, set footings, foundations, sidewalks, and floors for commercial building projects. The Concrete Finisher works to ensure all concrete work is accurate to specifications and exceeds quality expectations of the General Contractor. In order to be successful, the Concrete Finisher must have a strong work ethic and be very quality minded.
Minimum Skills Required
- 2-3 years experience as a concrete finisher
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions
- Must be able to safely & proficiently use all hand tools of the trade
- Practice good carpentry skills
- Ability to perform high quality work at a fast pace
- Must be willing and able to work long hours & weekends
- Must be safety oriented at all times
- Strong work ethic (dependable, excellent attendance, trustworthy)
- Ability to work well with others
- Must have a reliable means of transportation
- Ability to operate motorized equipment (not required but a plus); skid steer, all terrain forklift, walk behind trowel, ride on trowel, edger
- Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screen